15 Questions to Ask To Help You Choose the Best New Home Design For Your Family in Perth
One of the best ways to choose the design that best works for you and your family in Perth, is to ask yourself the following questions to help you get a clear picture of what is important to you:
1. How many bedrooms do you need? 3, 4 or more?
2. Do you need a home office in addition to these bedrooms, or could you use one of the bedrooms as your office?
3. Do you want one main living zone or two separate areas like a home theatre so that you can have two TVs in the home to suit different members of your family's viewing choices?
4. Do you need an activity Room near the minor bedrooms?
5. Is your family big enough that you might need a separate games room to provide an additional living zone?
6. Is outdoor entertaining important to you, and what size alfresco would you like to incorporate?
7. Would you prefer your master suite to be at the front of the home for security purposes or at the rear of the home for privacy?
8. Consider how much bench space you need when designing your new kitchen, and do you want to have cupboards or pot drawers for storage, and include overhead cupboards?
9. Are you happy with a standard pantry, or would you like a walk-in pantry, larder or scullery?
10. Does your block of land in Perth ideally suit all of your living areas to be across the rear of your home... do you have views over a park, or canals or do you want to look out to a swimming pool?
11. Do you have views to the front of your home that would suit a verandah or living zone to the front of the house?
12. Are you open to buying a corner block, and if so, does the estate you're considering allow you to have your garage around the rear or side of your home instead of at the front?
13. Do you need to store a boat or a trailer or a caravan as this will impact on the width of your design in order to provide enough room for this storage area?
14. Do you need or have room for a third garage?
15. How long do you plan to live in this home in Perth? This will determine how important some of these questions are based on the way your family structure will change in the future.
Can We Help You Further?
If you need further assistance in helping you plan your home here in Perth, one of our New Home Consultants would love to meet with you personally to create your perfect design.