It was a huge night for Novus this past weekend at the HIA Awards 2023.
We proudly took out two big wins and a runner up:
🏆 Winner - Excellence in Service - Medium Builder
🏆 Winner - Best Custom Home: $400K - $500K
🏆 Finalist - Best Custom Home: $300K - $400K
At Novus we are very fortunate to have a team of people who care so much about, not only the quality of the homes they build, but also the customer experience along the way.
In the 30+ years since our inception we have now won some 143 MBA and HIA Awards for our homes and the service we deliver to our clients.
What makes the customer service award so special is that we have won it during a time when the building industry has been under immense pressure.
And to have the award be based on direct feedback from clients makes the win even more special.
Clients were asked to judge the following:
- Builder’s participation in the design process
- Ease of communication and service prior to commencement of construction
- Professionalism of supervision
- Communication throughout construction
- Quality of workmanship throughout the finished product
- How responsive was the builder to requests and changes during the construction?
- Did construction time meet with your expectations?
- Quality of service after hand over
- Did the finished home represent value for money?
- Did the final project result meet your expectations?
The 'Medium Builder' category is for those who build between 11-100 homes per year. Novus build ~ 50 homes per year, which means we have stiff competition from smaller builders in this category, with far less clients to manage.
What a huge accomplishment from our amazing team and a huge thank you to our clients who took the time to provide this feedback to the HIA.