15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Alpha
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
A contemporary elevation sets this two storey stunner from the crowd with the skillion style roof accentuated by the vertical panelling to the façade. The look is completed with the feature stone and huge balcony with its unique border trim and glass balustrade.
With all bedrooms upstairs this two storey design suits buyers who want to have the kids close at night. However don’t think for a second that you won’t have any privacy. Close the bedroom door to the master suite and you feel like you are in a 5 star luxury hotel with the huge walk in robe with feature window and the dramatic ensuite with the stand alone tub as the centre show piece.
The second storey also boasts a spacious second sitting area that could double as a kids activity room, which has a beautiful outlook and access to the front facing balcony.
Downstairs is the hub of this double storey home and is where you will no doubt spend most of your time.
To the front of the home is the multi-purpose room, giving you plenty of flexibility as to how you want to use the room, be it a home theatre, formal lounge or even a huge home office!
As you continue into the home you are presented with the large open plan living area which leads out to the outdoor alfresco and also accesses the rear games room.
The kitchen has a wonderful outlook over the area and offers a massive oversized island bench and plenty of additional bench space running along the rear window, and of course what modern kitchen is not complete without the large walk in pantry?
If you would like to know more about how we can build you the perfect 15m wide double storey house design, then simply get in touch! We will talk you through our existing range of 2 storey homes and customise the one that most closely matches your requirements.
Or, if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our home building consultants and a blank sheet of paper and create a custom 15m home design from scratch. The choice is yours!
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!