10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Aspen
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
If you enjoy taking some timeout to relax, the Aspen is the home for you. Designed to suit 10 metre wide narrow lots, this 3 bedroom, two storey home is built for modern living.
The upper level encompasses the master suite, ensuite, large walk in robe and a retreat making it the perfect place for a break from a busy lifestyle.
Downstairs has 2 generously sized bedrooms, bathroom and laundry as well as 2 linen cupboards which means plenty of space for storage.
The chef's kitchen looks over the living and dining, which leads out to the alfresco, the ideal space for those who love to entertain.
The Aspen achieves a visually appealing front façade, adding important street appeal, something that can be a challenge for narrow lot 2 storey homes with the garage to the front (also known as front loaded narrow lot homes). However the Aspen makes the most of the 10 metre wide frontage to deliver a contemporary, understated look that is sure to offer wide appeal to buyers.
When our in-house design team creates a two storey home for a narrow block they place great emphasis on maximising space and minimising wastage. As such the Aspen makes great use of the allocated space, offering a well thought out floor plan for the modern Perth family way of life.
Having been among the awards at the annual MBA & HIA Perth Home Builder awards you can be assured of Vision One Homes quality of construction in addition to our innovation in house design.
If you are looking for a 10 metre wide, narrow lot double storey home under $300K, the Aspen is an ideal option for would-be home builders looking for a well constructed and unique 2 storey house design.
As with all of our 10 metre wide 2 storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Highlights of our Deluxe Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!