Cayman Duo $304,800
10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Cayman Duo
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Based on our single storey display home, the Cayman Duo is the perfect example of the level of sophisticated design that can be achieved on a 10 metre wide rear loaded block.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom double storey home design is the perfect alternative design to the display home, taking all of the popular features from the design and adding that all important extra space with the addition of the second storey.
Downstairs the home features spacious living areas together with a gourmet kitchen complete with walk in pantry and separate home theatre and study.
Upstairs you will find the sleeping quarters, with the master suite and two spacious bedrooms both with built in robes. Perfect for narrow 10 metre wide blocks that have rear lane access, the Cayman Duo is a place you will be proud to call home.
This is a rear loaded 2 storey house plan, which simply means the garage is located to the rear of the house. Rear loaded blocks are now much more common across Perth, as new land estates offer them to tackle affordability issues. Offering narrow lots with rear lane access is a relatively cheap option for home builders to consider and with 2 storey house plans designed specifically to fit such lots, you will still be able to build a well built, well designed home that works for you are your family!
10 metre wide rear loaded blocks are generally the most common block size configuration for rear lane access, however the Cayman Duo can also be re-designed to fit slightly wider or narrower blocks of land.
As with all of our narrow lot 2 storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Highlights of our Deluxe Specification include:
- 25 year Structural Guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!