Claremont Price on Application
8m Lot Width
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
One of our ex-display homes, located in the heart of Claremont on a low maintenance 8 metre wide block, this home is one of our most loved narrow lot designs.
Appealing to busy families, professionals, downsizers and astute investors alike our team of talented in-house designers have truly created something special. Their knowledge of the design guidelines allowed them to take advantage of every single centimetre, fitting 392sqm of total house area onto a block of only 216sqm.
The main section of the home comprises 3 spacious bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite, 2 powder rooms, open kitchen with separate scullery, living/dining/family area, study, laundry, and private outdoor courtyard.
A separate staircase then leads to a functional self-contained section with fully appointed kitchenette that is located above a generous double lockup garage with adjoining storeroom and sealed rear lane access - perfect for independent living quarters!
Walk through the home and see for yourself why our team of construction professionals are awarded at the HIA and MBA awards year after year, no detail is missed, every finish perfect.
If you can dream it. We can build it.
We specialise in demolish and build projects as well as building on difficult or sloping sites that other builders struggle to deal with.
Talk to our team today to see how easy it is to design your very own custom home, or come and walk through the home and see our quality for yourself at 4 Kyle Way, Claremont. See below for our opening times:
- Wednesday: 2-5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 1-5pm
The home can also be viewed by appointment. To organise your personal viewing please call Brian Lieschke on 0422 237 811.
Premium Specifications - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco’s lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner’s future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry with 20mm edging, 1 colour selection. Kitchen with 40mm edging.
- Smeg 60cm wall oven or 90cm underbench fan forced electric oven stainless steel.
- Smeg stainless steel gas or Electric Induction Cooktop.
- Smeg 90cm stainless steel slide out Rangehood or 90cm Canopy.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Quarter Round gutter profile.
- Concealed flush bolts to double doors.
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Balconies with stainless steel handrail & fixings.
- Full Internal painting 1 sealer + 2 coats.
- Customwood nosing to windows.
- Custom fit melamine WIR and robe fitout including bank of drawers & open shelves.
- Tile insert floor grates throughout.
- Ceramic tiling where specified, $50m2 PC allowance based on 340mm x 340mm tiles (Mitred).
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Stairs & Void with stainless steel handrail & fixings (choice of top mount or side mount).
- Hobless detail to all showers.
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat white (from Premium Range).
- 1.00m height wall tiling to Ensuite and Bathroom (excludes WC’s).
- Full cabinets to Laundry including 1 bin drawer.
- Structured cabling Package (NBN compatible) with cable to roof, 2 C1D1 TV/Data points and 1 D1 Data/network point.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switches covers (choice of 4 colours).
- Instantaneous HWS with recessed box.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Premium Specification get in touch today!