12m Lot Width
Enquire about the Element
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Element features a stylish, contemporary elevation that is sure to make a statement on any street in the Perth suburbs.
The living areas and spacious alfresco overlook the well-appointed kitchen, with the three generous minor bedrooms and master suite located upstairs for privacy and functionality.
This two storey home design is built for rear lane access, meaning the garage is located to the rear of the home. This is commonly referred to by home builders in Perth as a rear loaded house design.
While this home may be designed to suit narrow lots, the intelligent use of design principles ensures that the home feels spacious and open. With the 4 bedrooms located on the upper floor, the ground floor has plenty of room to house the dedicated home theatre and spacious study, plus a huge statement entry that is sure to impress all visitors.
To the rear of the home is the large open plan living area with views and access to the outdoor alfresco area and verandah, a great space to entertain friends and family!
Premium Specifications - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco’s lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner’s future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry with 20mm edging, 1 colour selection. Kitchen with 40mm edging.
- Smeg 60cm wall oven or 90cm underbench fan forced electric oven stainless steel.
- Smeg stainless steel gas or Electric Induction Cooktop.
- Smeg 90cm stainless steel slide out Rangehood or 90cm Canopy.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Quarter Round gutter profile.
- Concealed flush bolts to double doors.
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Balconies with stainless steel handrail & fixings.
- Full Internal painting 1 sealer + 2 coats.
- Customwood nosing to windows.
- Custom fit melamine WIR and robe fitout including bank of drawers & open shelves.
- Tile insert floor grates throughout.
- Ceramic tiling where specified, $50m2 PC allowance based on 340mm x 340mm tiles (Mitred).
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Stairs & Void with stainless steel handrail & fixings (choice of top mount or side mount).
- Hobless detail to all showers.
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat white (from Premium Range).
- 1.00m height wall tiling to Ensuite and Bathroom (excludes WC’s).
- Full cabinets to Laundry including 1 bin drawer.
- Structured cabling Package (NBN compatible) with cable to roof, 2 C1D1 TV/Data points and 1 D1 Data/network point.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switches covers (choice of 4 colours).
- Instantaneous HWS with recessed box.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Premium Specification get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get our state of the art technology package, valued at over $22,000, at no extra cost.
Sign up to build with Novus Homes for a limited time only and get our smart wiring package, multi-room audio, lighting control, home security package, keyless entry and more!Find Out More