17m Lot Width
Enquire about the Ergo
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
A real one of a kind, this modern design has been created for clients who want to take advantage of views to the front of their block, with the upper floor living area flowing out seamlessly to the huge balcony with raking ceiling from front to back.
You will literally have views from all angles, with almost the entire front of the upper floor being glazed…even the kitchen island bench has been orientated to maximise the view as you prepare the evening meal!
It is this sort of attention to detail that puts our in-house design team at the forefront of the Perth home building industry, a fact that is supported by our award wins year after year at the HIA and MBA home building awards.
The Ergo is an upside down home (also called reverse living or upper floor living) which means the main living areas are all located upstairs. This is somewhat unconventional however when there are views to be gained by going up it often makes sense to consider a design such as this.
We are blessed to live in a city such as Perth with its myriad of unique views, be it of the Swan River, the Indian Ocean, the City or any of the national parks and bushland. The Ergo is designed to make the most of these views, and as you peruse the floor plan it is easy to see why.
The Ergo is a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two storey home with the master bedroom upstairs (to the rear of the home) and the remaining bedrooms downstairs where you will also find an activity room for the kids, conveniently located between bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, as well as a very large sitting room which would make a perfect home cinema or formal lounge leading out to downstairs verandah.
Upstairs is the real showpiece of this design. Visitors will be wowed as they enter the main living area and are greeted by the panoramic views on offer. In winter you can sit in comfort with the fire roaring (should you utilise the fireplace recess), and in summer relax on the spacious balcony and enjoy the views on offer!
If you would like to know more about how we can build you the perfect 17m wide 2 storey house design, then simply contact us at any time! We will talk you through our existing range of double storey homes and customise the one that suits you best.
Or, if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our home building consultants, either in our Perth office or at your home, grab a blank sheet of paper and create a custom 17m upside down home design from scratch.
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!