18m Lot Width
Enquire about the Floreat
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Combining form and function, this stunning single storey home has all the room for a growing family…and then some!
A winner at the 2014 MBA Perth Home Builder awards, this home appeals to a broad range of would-be home builders. With the minor bedrooms to the front with a practical study nook for homework time, the kids have their own space. To the back of the home you have your own parents retreat that looks out to the rear where you could create your own little sanctuary.
With over 334 square metres of living area, this is a big home for a big block, designed to suit 18 metre wide lots. If you are looking to undertake a demolish and build project in one of Perth’s established suburbs where the block sizes are much larger than in the new land estates and you are thinking a luxury single storey home is what you are after, then the Floreat should be on your shortlist.
This 4 bedroom home design is the ideal floor plan for a growing Perth family. With the 3 minor beds to the front of the home and the master bedroom secluded to the rear, you have the ideal zoning in the home, with communal spaces where you can all share time together, be it in the open plan living area and kitchen or relaxing in the dedicated home theatre room.
Novus Homes are among the winners at the annual Perth home builder awards year after year, and with unique house designs like The Floreat, it is little wonder.
As with all of our luxury single storey home designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- 25 year structural guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- 600mm x 300mm mitred tiling to bathroom, Ensuite, laundry and WC.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour
- Double clay brick construction
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan)
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan)
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets
- Dishwasher recess with power and water
- Microwave recess with power
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White)
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity
- Provision for NBN connection
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!