16m Lot Width
Enquire about the Grange
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
Right from the outset the Grange creates an impression. From the stunning elevation to the layout designed to make the most of a rear view this is a truly classy design.
And for those considering upside down or upper-floor living, there is another version of this home with the living areas upstairs, click here to view.
Upstairs four bedrooms surround a retreat that extends on to the large rear facing balcony while downstairs the main living areas are serviced by the modern kitchen. A large theatre room and study add to the functionality evident throughout this design.
With so many blocks of land taking in rear views, it is little wonder the Grange is one of our most popular designs. If you are looking for a large two storey home with a balcony to the rear then you too should ensure this home is on your shortlist!
Combining functionality and practicality with sophistication and panache, this is a double storey floor plan that ticks all the boxes and is a winning design for any Perth family looking for a house designed for a 16 metre wide frontage.
With a reputation for quality construction forged over some 25 years, and a laundry list of wins at the annual MBA & HIA Perth home builder awards year after year you are in safe hands with Novus.
As with all of our luxury double storey home designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get our state of the art technology package, valued at over $22,000, at no extra cost.
Sign up to build with Novus Homes for a limited time only and get our smart wiring package, multi-room audio, lighting control, home security package, keyless entry and more!Find Out More