17m Lot Width
Enquire about the Habitat
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
A contemporary elevation sets this two storey home from the crowd with the use of clean lines and a mix of materials, this is street appeal personified.
With all 4 bedrooms located upstairs this double storey design suits buyers who want to have the kids close at hand but still maintain their own space. This is easily achieved by the luxury master suite complete with custom ensuite and Hollywood walk in robe.
The second storey also offers a spacious second sitting area that can also be used as a kids play room. Either way this room offers a beautiful outlook and access to the front facing balcony.
Downstairs is where the action is in this home, with the main living/dining/kitchen area being the quintessential hub of the home.
The clever use of space ensures all 3 areas are completely connected, but with some intelligent design the living area still has a cosy feel and with the right furniture can create its own little sanctuary where you can curl up on the couch to watch TV or enjoy a good book.
When it is time to entertain friends the space transforms with the flow from the kitchen out to the dining area and large alfresco…just perfect for parties.
Yet another example of the intelligent design that goes in to every Novus home is the feature courtyard, which is adjacent to the main living area. This flexible space brings the outside in and could be used to showcase a stunning water feature, or perhaps some tropical plants to create your own little oasis.
To the front of the home is the media room, another space to take time out from your busy schedule. You will also find the home office to the front of the ground floor, which is ideal for those who work from home. For clients who have guests but no spare rooms, take note of the fact that the powder room is fully fitted with its own shower, meaning either the study or media room could easily be temporarily, or permanently, used to create a guest bedroom with conveniently located bathroom.
If you would like to know more about how we can build you the perfect 17m wide double storey house design, then simply get in touch! We will talk you through our existing range of two storey homes and customise the home that would best suit your needs.
However if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our home building consultants, either in our Perth office or at your home, grab a blank sheet of paper and create a custom 17m upside down home design from scratch.
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!