Hamelin Display $461,200
15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Hamelin Display
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Hamelin is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2 storey 'Hampton's Style' display home that is open for viewing in Burns Beach, Western Australia.
Designed for lots from 15 metres wide, this spacious family home really captures that American coastal feel that has become so popular in Perth’s premium suburbs.
Utilising the latest in alternative construction methods, the Hamelin is also surprisingly affordable.
We also offer alternative versions of this design for those who want the overall feel and layout of the display home, but are willing to pare back on some of the more luxurious items to ensure the build fits within budget. To see these versions of the home click Hamelin Advantage or Hamelin Element.
If you would like to learn more about this style of home, we recommend our guide on "How to build a Hampton's Style Display Home"
There are so many things to love about this display home, none more so than the warm and welcoming elevation.
Whether it is the front verandah, accessible from the formal sitting room, or the front-facing balcony accessed from the upstairs retreat. It is easy to imagine just sitting there on a warm Perth summer evening taking in the world as it passes by.
Step inside the home and you will not be disappointed, as you are transported to south-eastern end of New York's Long Island.
The formal sitting room with the feature brick fire place is a definite highlight, but more is to come as you walk through to the rear living area with the Hampton’s style kitchen looking out through the many windows to the alfresco area outside. The perfect place for a summer BBQ.
Also downstairs is the guest bedroom with ensuite. Perfect for a teenager or visiting guests. And as we move upstairs you will find the remaining bedrooms, including the large master suite, with a bathroom that continues to follow the Hampton’s style that flows through the home.
Also upstairs is the retreat area that has a clever space set out for the study, the perfect place for kids to get their homework done or for those who work from home to set up camp.
To find a two storey display home of this quality in Perth priced under $500,000 is rare and we therefore welcome you to come and view it for yourself in the Burns Beach display village, Burns Beach.
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- 25 year structural guarantee.
- Colour consultation with professional interior designer.
- Stone bench tops and ceramic vanity basins throughout.
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan.
- Under mounted double bowl sink to Kitchen and inset stainless steel trough with cabinetry to Laundry.
- Double sliding door robes to minor bedrooms.
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements and quarter round gutters.
- 600mm x 300mm mitred tiling to bathroom, Ensuite, laundry and WC.
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood.
- Designer mixer taps throughout.
- Energy efficient instantaneous HWS in recessed wall box.
- Overhead cabinets as per plan, under bench microwave recess with power point and pot drawer below.
- Internal provisions for NBN connection.
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches.
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Elite Specification get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get '10 of the Best' for no extra! Available on every two storey Vision Series home.
Sign up now and get internal wall painting, an LED lighting package, alarm system, a $5K prestart allowance and so much more - all for no extra cost!Find Out More
Display Home Location
73 Burleigh Drive, Burns Beach
08 9240 8001
Weds: 2pm to 5pm
Sat & Sun: 1pm to 5pm