10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Laguna
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
A new addition to our narrow lot range of homes, this 4 bedroom 10 metre wide home combines unique, contemporary design with functional and practical liveability.
Clean lines and a mix of materials give the external façade it’s distinctive edge. Inside the home offers all of the accommodation modern Australian families need, plus more than a hint of wow factor.
Once again our in-house design team have shown why Novus Homes is always among the most awarded Perth home builders year after year with this narrow lot house design that ticks all the boxes.
The luxury master suite, equipped with spacious walk in robe plus separate slider robe and huge ensuite with double vanity is located downstairs. Upstairs you will find the remaining 3 minor bedrooms nestled around the activity room that offers access to the front balcony.
It is rare to find a 10 metre wide narrow lot home with not only 4 bedrooms but also with study, dedicated home theatre and separate living space upstairs. Add to this the fact that this home includes an open plan living area to the rear, with oversized alfresco and you have yourself a 10 metre wide home that could comfortably fit a family of 4 or 5!
Narrow lot living has been redefined with this home. If you would like to talk more about how we can build you the perfect 10m wide double storey home, then simply get in touch! We will talk you through our existing range of homes and customise the one that most closely matches your requirements. Or, if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our building consultants and a blank sheet of paper and create a custom 10m home design from scratch. The choice is yours!
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- 25 year structural guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- 600mm x 300mm mitred tiling to bathroom, Ensuite, laundry and WC.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour
- Double clay brick construction
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan)
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan)
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets
- Dishwasher recess with power and water
- Microwave recess with power
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White)
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity
- Provision for NBN connection
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!