12.5m Lot Width
Enquire about the Lumin
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
A perfect fit for a 12.5 metre narrow lot this 2 storey home design is perfect for those looking for a 3 bedroom home with all beds located on the upper floor.
Build in double brick or use our light weight construction for the upper floor the choice is yours!
As you walk in to the Lumin the entry leads through to the open plan rear living with access to the generous alfresco.
Upstairs is home to the communal sitting room and 3 well-appointed bedrooms, including the master suite with double vanity ensuite and spacious walk in robe.
The master bedroom located on the upper floor is one of the most popular configurations for young families as it means parents have quick and easy access to the kids should the need arise. And with the Lumin you have the added advantage of the master suite being large enough to create a comfortable reading space to sit down and get stuck in to the latest best seller as a bit of ‘quiet time’ to take for yourself.
The upstairs sitting room could easily double as a kids activity area for those with younger children, or a teen retreat where they can relax and enjoy a movie on Netflix or spend an hour or two playing the latest video game.
Downstairs the action is to the rear of the home, with the open plan living and alfresco area being located to the back of the home, ideal for those who have space to enjoy in the backyard.
Priced well under $350,000 this is a two storey home that is both functional and affordable.
As with all of our narrow lot double storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Highlights of our Deluxe Specification include:
- 25 year Structural Guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!