Mandalay Premium $599,500
15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Mandalay Premium
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Winner of the HIA Golden Key Award for Perth's Best Display Home in 2019 and voted HIA Australian Display Home of the Year in 2020, the Mandalay is one of those home designs that give you that feeling as you walk through the front door, when you just know “this is the one”.
Designed for families who love to entertain, this is a home for life.
As displayed the home suits a 15 metre wide frontage however the design can be modified to fit narrower blocks.
We also have versions of this home starting from just over $400,000 see Mandalay I and Mandalay II, and for those who love this home but would like the master suite upstairs we recommend viewing the Mandalay Master Up.
At Novus Homes our design team spend untold hours researching the latest design trends and construction techniques, looking both locally and overseas for inspiration.
They take the time to speak to clients about how they want to live in their new home, what is most important to them and what it is that gives people that special feeling when they walk into a home for the first time and they know this is the home for them.
We believe that you will get that feeling when you walk into the Mandalay.
With over 420 square metres of total area, you can fit a lot of home on a 15 metre wide lot. The sense of space is enhanced by the intelligently designed void that allows light to stream in from the upper floor and provides an even greater sense of height than the already generous 32c high ceilings to Entry and Ground Floor main living area.
With the open plan living area to the rear you have the perfect space for entertaining, with the seamless connection to the oversized alfresco with built-in BBQ.
Cooking is a dream with the magnificently appointed kitchen including Smeg appliances, induction cooktop, scullery and walk in pantry. It also boasts the seamless integrated fridge/freezer with matching laminated door panels, creating a perfect finish!
When the seasons change, and entertaining moves indoors, you can gather around the feature fireplace and enjoy the warmth and glow that you can only get from real flames.
And when you want to spend time alone, or as a couple, there are plenty of places to relax and unwind. You can enjoy the latest film in the huge home theatre, or retreat to the luxury mastersuite downstairs with showpiece double shower and huge walk in robe.
From the street the house certainly draws the eye. The wrap around balcony with stunning cedar lining ceiling is impressive to say the least, but it is the smaller details that add that touch of class that is often absent from other home builders in Perth.
Take for example the cedar clad columns with stainless steel inserts to the porch and balcony that just seamlessly tie in with the front door and balcony ceiling. Or the frameless clear glazed balcony balustrade with stainless steel handrail with the bottom of the glazing being concealed within the channel detail.
It is finishing touches like this that often go unnoticed by visitors, but are awarded year after year by the HIA and MBA judging panels and are one of the reasons Novus have won over 100 home building awards in the past 25 years.
Premium Specifications - some key features
- 25 year structural guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- Rectified tiling where specified, $60m2 PC allowance based on 600 x 300mm tiles (Mitred)
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour
- Double clay brick construction
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco’s lined with plasterboard
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner’s future reticulation
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry with 20mm edging, 1 colour selection. Kitchen with 40mm edging
- Smeg 60cm wall oven or 90cm underbench fan forced electric oven stainless steel
- Smeg stainless steel gas or Electric Induction Cooktop
- Smeg 90cm stainless steel slide out Rangehood or 90cm Canopy
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets
- Dishwasher recess with power and water
- Microwave recess with power
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards
- Quarter Round gutter profile
- Concealed flush bolts to double doors
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Balconies with stainless steel handrail & fixings
- Full Internal painting 1 sealer + 2 coats
- Customwood nosing to windows
- Custom fit melamine WIR and robe fitout including bank of drawers & open shelves
- Tile insert floor grates throughout
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Stairs & Void with stainless steel handrail & fixings (choice of top mount or side mount)
- Hobless detail to all showers
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat white (from Premium Range)
- 1.00m height wall tiling to Ensuite and Bathroom (excludes WC’s)
- Full cabinets to Laundry including 1 bin drawer
- Structured cabling Package (NBN compatible) with cable to roof, 2 C1D1 TV/Data points and 1 D1 Data/network point
- Clipsal iconic electrical switches covers (choice of 4 colours)
- Instantaneous HWS with recessed box
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Premium Specification get in touch today!
Display Home Location
7 Broadcast Drive, Dianella
08 9240 8001