10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Metropol
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
With classic clean lines from the front, this modern façade lets you know that this home is something special.
When our in-house design team set out to create a range of contemporary two storey homes for narrow lots it was determined essential to include an upside down home with a balcony to the rear – welcome to Metropol.
Downstairs you will find the 3 minor bedrooms and the large sitting area that looks out on to the spacious alfresco. However it is upstairs that you will find the hub of this home.
The resort style master suite is located to the front, leaving the rear of the upper floor for the spacious open plan living area and huge balcony. The perfect place to enjoy those stunning rear views.
An upside down home with rear balcony on a 10 metre wide narrow lot. Welcome home!
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!