17m Lot Width
Enquire about the Mode
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Mode is a stylish two storey home design offering plenty of street appeal, suited to a 16m wide lot.
With the master suite located on the upper floor and huge retreat opening on to the spacious balcony, this is a home that gives parents that all-important area to relax, unwind and enjoy some peace and quiet.
The ground floor is the hub of this home. To the front is the dedicated study and home theatre, while to the rear you will find the remaining minor bedrooms and kids zone creating their own area of the house to do as they wish…within reason of course!
This home design is all about the little details. A perfect example being the computer nook adjacent to the kitchen. The perfect spot to set up the tablet or laptop, for kids to do their homework or for mum or dad to browse the web but still be part of the action in the main living area. It is little details like this that make Novus among the most premium home builders in Perth.
At almost 350 square metres of total area, this is a big family home! To find a two storey home of this quality priced under $400,000 is quite something. Particularly when you consider the reputation of the home builder!
Novus Homes have built a reputation for quality construction over our 25 years of building homes in Perth, proven by our track record of happy clients and over 95 wins at the annual HIA and MBA Perth Home Builder awards.
As with all of our luxury double storey home designs, you can build this house with the layout as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!