15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Omega
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Want to take advantage of the great views your block of land has to offer? Designed ready for your very own lift to be included, the Omega is another in our range of stunning upside down home designs with the living areas located on the upper floor with an amazing aspect looking out on to the rear facing balcony and beyond. Enjoy the view!
At Novus Homes when we design a new home one of the first questions we ask ourselves is how will people live in this home? What is it that they want to achieve by building this home? When looking across what is available in the home building market in Perth we noticed that there were not a lot of upside down homes (also called reverse living or upper floor living) with the balcony to the rear. So we set about rectifying that!
Perth has some of the best views any city in Australia has to offer, be it overlooking the Swan River, the Indian Ocean, the City or any of the natural parks and bushland. Often those views can be improved by going up in the world and is a major reason we offer so many upside down homes in our two storey range.
The Omega offers 4 bedrooms in total, with the minor beds being located downstairs in addition to the very useful activity room with direct access to the rear facing alfresco area.
Travel upstairs, via the lift or the stairs, you will be greeted by the large open plan living area with the rear facing balcony to take in those stunning views from anywhere you care to stand.
Upstairs is also fitted out with a simply stunning master suite, which wouldn’t be out of place in any 5 star resort, as well as a spacious office, to work from home or perhaps somewhere to unwind with a good book.
If you would like to know more about how we can build you the perfect 15m wide double storey house design, then simply get in touch! We will talk you through our existing range of 2 storey homes and customise the one that most closely matches your requirements.
Or, if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our home building consultants and a blank sheet of paper and create a custom 15m home design from scratch. The choice is yours!
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!