Paragon Premium $561,300
15m Lot Width
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
Our latest display home in Perth, The Paragon Premium is set to be one of our most popular home designs yet!
Designed to suit the way we love to live in Perth and constructed with meticulous attention to every detail, this is luxury living at its best.
As displayed the home suits an 18 metre frontage with the triple garage and the double garage version has been designed to suit lots up to 15 metres wide.
With a unique minimalistic architectural style, this is the perfect home for a family offering areas for everyone. With the master suite upstairs it would suit any family with young kids, however the huge guest bedroom downstairs with its own ensuite is perfect for a teenager or guest, so it really is quite adaptable.
The kitchen is the hub of the home, overlooking the living and outdoors it offers a massive wrap around scullery which is set to impress and boasts a huge amount of bench space and shelving for anything and everything you need.
The study is also cleverly positioned. It is close to the kitchen so mum can keep an eye on the younger kids, but it would work equally well as a home office by enclosing the entry. Who wouldn't love working while looking out to that amazing outdoor area?
Our design and construction team could not be prouder of this home. We think it genuinely showcases the quality of construction that Novus are renowned for. It has that touch of class that you should expect from a premium home builder which is evident from the moment you pull up out the front and again when you walk through the front door.
Premium Specifications - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco’s lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner’s future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry with 20mm edging, 1 colour selection. Kitchen with 40mm edging.
- Smeg 60cm wall oven or 90cm underbench fan forced electric oven stainless steel.
- Smeg stainless steel gas or Electric Induction Cooktop.
- Smeg 90cm stainless steel slide out Rangehood or 90cm Canopy.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Quarter Round gutter profile.
- Concealed flush bolts to double doors.
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Balconies with stainless steel handrail & fixings.
- Full Internal painting 1 sealer + 2 coats.
- Customwood nosing to windows.
- Custom fit melamine WIR and robe fitout including bank of drawers & open shelves.
- Tile insert floor grates throughout.
- Ceramic tiling where specified, $50m2 PC allowance based on 340mm x 340mm tiles (Mitred).
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Stars & Void with stainless steel handrail & fixings (choice of top mount or side mount).
- Hobless detail to all showers.
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat white (from Premium Range).
- 1.00m height wall tiling to Ensuite and Bathroom (excludes WC’s).
- Full cabinets to Laundry including 1 bin drawer.
- Structured cabling Package (NBN compatible) with cable to roof, 2 C1D1 TV/Data points and 1 D1 Data/network point.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switches covers (choice of 4 colours).
- Instantaneous HWS with recessed box.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Premium Specification get in touch today!
SPECIAL OFFER. LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Display Home Location
51 Venice Entrance, Iluka
08 9240 8001
Weds: 2pm to 5pm
Sat & Sun: 1pm to 5pm