14m Lot Width
Enquire about the Resort
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Resort is one of our more popular two storey homes designed to make the most of the view, with a large balcony, master suite and living area all on the upper floor.
This intelligently designed upper floor living home, more commonly referred to as an upside down home design, is absolutely perfect for those with a block of land overlooking any of Perth’s stunning beaches, rivers, lakes or natural bushland.
When building an upside down house it is vital to consider the size of the balcony, as this is the area you will be entertaining friends and family. The Resort boasts a huge balcony with feature raking ceiling and floor space that spans the width of the home.
The other all-important feature to consider with an upside down home design is the glazing. Upper floor living is all about enjoying the view, and it is essential that the windows are big and expansive to ensure all views are maximised.
It is all of the little details that makes Novus Homes one of the most awarded two storey home builders in Perth and is why you should talk to us today about building your dream home.
Novus Homes have built a reputation for quality construction over our 25 years of building homes in Perth, proven by our track record of happy clients and over 95 wins at the annual HIA and MBA Perth Home Builder awards.
As with all of our luxury double storey home designs, you can build this house with the layout as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Premium Specifications - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco’s lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner’s future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry with 20mm edging, 1 colour selection. Kitchen with 40mm edging.
- Smeg 60cm wall oven or 90cm underbench fan forced electric oven stainless steel.
- Smeg stainless steel gas or Electric Induction Cooktop.
- Smeg 90cm stainless steel slide out Rangehood or 90cm Canopy.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Quarter Round gutter profile.
- Concealed flush bolts to double doors.
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Balconies with stainless steel handrail & fixings.
- Full Internal painting 1 sealer + 2 coats.
- Customwood nosing to windows.
- Custom fit melamine WIR and robe fitout including bank of drawers & open shelves.
- Tile insert floor grates throughout.
- Ceramic tiling where specified, $50m2 PC allowance based on 340mm x 340mm tiles (Mitred).
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Stars & Void with stainless steel handrail & fixings (choice of top mount or side mount).
- Hobless detail to all showers.
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat white (from Premium Range).
- 1.00m height wall tiling to Ensuite and Bathroom (excludes WC’s).
- Full cabinets to Laundry including 1 bin drawer.
- Structured cabling Package (NBN compatible) with cable to roof, 2 C1D1 TV/Data points and 1 D1 Data/network point.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switches covers (choice of 4 colours).
- Instantaneous HWS with recessed box.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Premium Specification get in touch today!