14m Lot Width
Enquire about the Sentosa
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
The Sentosa is all about big family living. With a total area of almost 320sqm this home has it all, and all while fitting blocks to 14 metres wide.
The Sentosa is a great example of intelligent home design, offering all of the accommodation you could reasonably expect to fit on a 14m wide narrow block, plus that extra level of style and sophistication that you can always expect from a company constantly among the most awarded two storey home builders in Perth.
Walking in to the home you pass the home theatre and study to the front, leading you into the spacious open plan living area to the rear. The kitchen, dining and alfresco areas work wonderfully together and is the perfect set up for big family get togethers.
Upstairs you will find the sleeping quarters, with the master suite and three spacious bedrooms adjoining a multi-purpose sitting room that could work just as well as an activity room for the kids and ensure they keep their mess hidden from the visitors downstairs.
The master bedroom on the upper floor is a popular configuration for those with younger children, allowing the parents to be within close quarters of a night time.
The Sentosa is the perfect two storey home for Perth families who need to tick all of those accommodation boxes. Open plan living? Tick. 4 big bedrooms? Tick. Dedicated theatre room and separate, private study? Tick. Upstairs living area for the kids? Tick. It is little wonder this is among our most popular double storey house designs, with a floor plan that simply works!
Highlights of our Deluxe Specification include:
- 25 year Structural Guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!