10m Lot Width
Enquire about the Stretto
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
The Stretto is designed for 10 metre narrow lots with the garage to the rear.
If you are looking for a rear loaded, two storey home with 4 bedrooms and plenty of space, all for under $300,000 then the Stretto is for you.
On the ground floor, the master suite is located at the front of the home, with a large walk in robe and ensuite that adjoins to a powder room.
The kitchen overlooks the alfresco with an open living off to the side.
Upstairs a large sitting area is surrounded by 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, making it a great place in the home for the kids to spend their time in.
This is a rear loaded double storey home design, meaning the garage is to the back of the house, which essentially means this is a home you would build on a narrow lot with a rear laneway. This home has been designed for 10m wide blocks, but can be configured to suit wider lots.
Rear loaded blocks are now common place among the many new land estates across Perth. Land developers generally like to keep blocks of land as affordable as possible, so they offer narrow lots with rear lane access as a relatively cheap option for home builders to consider.
10 metre wide rear loaded blocks are generally the most common block size when considering lots that have rear lane access, making the Stretto among one of our more popular house plans.
As with all of our narrow lot 2 storey house designs, you can build as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Highlights of our Deluxe Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get '10 of the Best' for no extra! Available on every two storey Vision Series home.
Sign up now and get internal wall painting, an LED lighting package, alarm system, a $5K prestart allowance and so much more - all for no extra cost!Find Out More