17m Lot Width
Enquire about the Vanguard
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
An eye catching elevation sets this two storey home apart from the crowd. The use of clean lines and a mix of materials, combined with the extended balcony that is just perfect for taking in any views on offer, this home will appeal to almost any buyer.
Designed for those who want to have some separation, a space to call their own, the second floor is potentially an entire parents retreat.
As you reach the top of the stairs you are greeted with the private sitting room, complete with kitchenette, which invites you to look beyond the balcony and enjoy the view.
Step into the master suite and you will be taken with the stunning feature wall behind the bed that cleverly hides the spacious his and her robes, a selling point for many Perth couples.
The main bedroom also boasts a magnificent ensuite, with double vanity and plenty of space plus a massive shower enabling the bath to be contained within. But it is the private access to the balcony that really sets this room apart. It isn’t hard to imagine enjoying a morning coffee out there while watching the sun rise, or perhaps a glass of wine and a good book on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Downstairs is where the action is in this home, with the main living/dining/kitchen area being the quintessential hub of the home.
The kitchen is an entertainers dream, accessed directly from the garage and offering ample bench space, plenty of storage and a walk-in pantry / scullery that allows you to prep meals beforehand, or hide away mess after the fact, while keeping the kitchen looking like the showpiece as intended.
With a direct connection with the oversized alfresco area, this main area offers that much desired indoor/outdoor flow that perfectly complements our warm Perth climate.
To the front of the home is the study, perfectly located for those who work from home and occasionally need to welcome clients in, meaning they do not have to walk all the way through your house for your meeting.
You will also find the guest bedroom to the front of the home, adjacent to the study, which is fitted out with a fully equipped ensuite and built in robes. Perfect for guests or a teenager living at home but looking for their own space.
Finishing off the tour you will note the generously sized media room, the perfect spot to hunker down and binge watch the latest series on Netflix.
If you would like to know more about how we can build you the perfect 17 metre wide double storey house design, then simply get in touch! We will talk you through our existing range of two storey homes and customise the design that would best suit your needs.
However if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our home building designers in our Perth office and create a custom 17m home design from scratch.
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Fully charge your new home with Bradford Solar and Tesla Powerwall 2.
Sign up to build The Mandalay Premium before the 30th June 2018 and you will receive a fully installed 5.4kW Bradford Solar ChargePack including Tesla Powerwall 2.Find Out More