Zenith Price on Application
13m Lot Width
Enquire about the Zenith
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
Luxury living, redefined. Welcome to the Zenith.
This upside down home demonstrates how you can successfully achieve a large house design on a small block.
Built to show clients just what is possible when you engage Novus to design your custom, bespoke home, the Zenith showcases some of the most elegant craftsmanship you will see in any home in Perth.
The Zenith is an upside down, two storey design characterised by a spectacular elevation with a combination of materials and roof types and feature chimney.
The huge kitchen with fully integrated appliances and miles of bench space and storage leads you to the private wine room, with an internal window overlooking the living area allowing your wine collection to double as a stunning piece of artwork viewable from all angles.
Magnificent high ceilings with northern highlight windows accentuate the volume this area offers as well as adding warmth and light during the winter months. Floating stairs with glass balustrading ensure the area feels completely open.
The key to success with any upside down home is the balcony. With its generous size and high end outdoor BBQ area, the Zenith ensures you can maximise the views and can easily facilitate a large group for entertaining.
And what upside down home is complete without a lift! This state of art elevator conveniently located near the garage area means you can quickly and easily get your shopping upstairs with minimal effort.
So if you own a block of land overlooking any of Perth’s stunning beaches, rivers, lakes or natural parkland an upside down home, or upper floor living design, is worth considering!
It is all of the little details that makes Novus Homes one of the most awarded two storey home builders in Perth and is why you should talk to us today about building your dream custom home.
Premium Specifications - some key features
- 25 year structural guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- Rectified tiling where specified, $60m2 PC allowance based on 600 x 300mm tiles (Mitred)
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour
- Double clay brick construction
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco’s lined with plasterboard
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner’s future reticulation
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry with 20mm edging, 1 colour selection. Kitchen with 40mm edging
- Smeg 60cm wall oven or 90cm underbench fan forced electric oven stainless steel
- Smeg stainless steel gas or Electric Induction Cooktop
- Smeg 90cm stainless steel slide out Rangehood or 90cm Canopy
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets
- Dishwasher recess with power and water
- Microwave recess with power
- Full height glass splashback to underside of overhead cupboards
- Quarter Round gutter profile
- Concealed flush bolts to double doors
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Balconies with stainless steel handrail & fixings
- Full Internal painting 1 sealer + 2 coats
- Custom Walk in Robe fit outs including bank of drawers
- Tile insert floor grates throughout
- Fully Frameless glass balustrade to Stairs & Void with stainless steel handrail & fixings (choice of top mount or side mount)
- Hobless detail to all showers
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat white (from Premium Range)
- 1.00m height wall tiling to Ensuite and Bathroom (excludes WC’s)
- Premium Range Freestanding Bath
- Full cabinets to Laundry including 1 bin drawer
- Structured cabling Package (NBN compatible) with cable to roof, 2 C1D1 TV/Data points and 1 D1 Data/network point
- Clipsal iconic electrical switches covers (choice of 4 colours)
- Instantaneous HWS with recessed box
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes Premium Specification get in touch today!
Display Home Location
Cnr Allison Drive & Pollen Grove, Jolimont
08 9240 8001
SAT & SUN: 1-5pm