Inner city living with a suburban feel
This unique development is truly a rare find in such a desirable North Perth location.
These exceptional house and land packages offer the perfect fusion of urban convenience and the tranquility of a suburban haven, allowing you to savor the vibrant energy of city life while relishing the serenity of a close-knit community.
To be built by the multi-award winning Novus Homes, these three luxury custom-designed homes in Campsie Street and Laroche Lane include:
- Modern designs with contemporary elevations
- Generous living spaces with lots of natural light
- High ceilings throughout with high doors and windows
- Caesarstone bench tops throughout kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Fully equipped “chef’s” kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with Wi-Fi controller
- “Move in” ready homes
- 25 year structural builders guarantee
About the location
Located just 5 minutes from the Perth CBD in a quiet suburban pocket in the highly sought after suburb of North Perth, Campsie St and Laroche Lane are properties that really do tick all of the boxes.
- Great dining choices in Oxford St, Angove St, Fitzgerald St and Scarborough Beach Road are all within easy reach
- Excellent public transport links with buses from Loftus St, Charles St and Vincent St, plus Leederville train station all in close proximity
- Close to parklands and other recreational facilities including Beatty Park Leisure Centre, Smith Lake Reserve and Leederville Oval
- 2.5 km from Perth City Centre
- 2 mins to Leederville
- 3 mins to Northbridge
A short stroll from Beatty Park Leisure Centre and Smiths Lake Reserve and just minutes from the best restaurants, coffee, parklands and shopping that Perth has to offer - these properties combine an inner city lifestyle with a quiet suburban atmosphere.
Perfect for singles, couples or families alike, there is something for everyone in this idyllic location.