15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Adina
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Want to make the most of the views your block of land has to offer? The Adina is our latest upside down home design with the living areas located on the upper floor, leading out onto the spacious balcony. The perfect outlook!
At Novus Homes we always think about how people want to live in their new home, and we have made a point of including a number of upside down homes (also called reverse living or upper floor living).
In Perth there are so many opportunities for stunning views, be it over the Swan River, the Indian Ocean or any of the natural bushland we have far and wide. Often those views can be enhanced with additional elevation, hence why upside down homes are now, more than ever, a popular choice among new home builders.
Downstairs on the floor plan you will see is home to the minor bedrooms plus a very functional rumpus room with access to the rear alfresco, however it is upstairs where all of the action is. The open plan living area looks straight out to the front facing balcony and beyond, giving unlimited view potential.
The kitchen is the hub of the home and is everything the home chef could need, including a large island bench, plenty of bench space and separate walk in pantry/scullery.
If you would like to know more about how we can build you the perfect 15m wide double storey house design, then simply get in touch! We will talk you through our existing range of 2 storey homes and customise the one that most closely matches your requirements.
Or, if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our home building consultants and a blank sheet of paper and create a custom 15m home design from scratch. The choice is yours!
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get our state of the art technology package, valued at over $22,000, at no extra cost.
Sign up to build with Novus Homes for a limited time only and get our smart wiring package, multi-room audio, lighting control, home security package, keyless entry and more!Find Out More