17m Lot Width
Enquire about the Aspect
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
Designed to suit 17m wide lots this contemporary two storey upside down living home is perfect for those who want to take advantage of views to the rear of their block.
With the living area located on the upper floor to the back of the home and a seamless flow out on to the balcony you can enjoy the view all day long!
When our team of in-house designers sit down to design a new home they ask themselves “how will people live in this home and what are they trying to achieve by building a home like this?”
We like to keep our finger on the pulse and as we looked around at the various display homes in Perth we noticed that there were very few Perth home builders with floor plans that were upside down homes (also called reverse living or upper floor living) with the balcony to the rear. So we got to work and created The Aspect!
Perth offers some amazing views, be it of the Swan River, the Indian Ocean, the City or any of the parks and bushland. Often those views can be improved on with additional height, which is why upside down home designs are so popular.
The Aspect is a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two storey home with the master bedroom upstairs (to the front of the home) and the remaining bedrooms downstairs, including the large guest bedroom with its own ensuite and the multi-purpose activity room, making the ground floor the perfect space for the kids to call their own!
Upstairs is where the action is in this home. A true entertainers delight with the huge kitchen and separate scullery, overlooking the living and dining area, with the seamless connection to the spacious balcony, allowing you to enjoy those rear views alone with a coffee or gathered with friends and a bottle or two of your favourite wine.
If you would like to know more about how we can build you the perfect 17m wide double storey house design, then simply get in touch! We will talk you through our existing range of 2 storey homes and customise the one that most closely matches your requirements.
Or, if you prefer, you can sit down with one of our home building consultants and a blank sheet of paper and create a custom 17m upside down home design from scratch. The choice is yours!
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- 25 year structural guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- 600mm x 300mm mitred tiling to bathroom, Ensuite, laundry and WC.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour
- Double clay brick construction
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan)
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan)
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets
- Dishwasher recess with power and water
- Microwave recess with power
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White)
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity
- Provision for NBN connection
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!