13m Lot Width
Enquire about the Contra
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Contra is one of our more popular two storey homes designed to make the most of the view, with a large balcony, master suite and living area all on the upper floor.
This intelligently designed upper floor living home, more commonly referred to as an upside down home design, is absolutely perfect for those with a block of land overlooking any of Perth’s stunning beaches, rivers, lakes or natural bushland.
When building an upside down house it is vital to consider the size of the balcony, as this is the area you will be entertaining friends and family. The Contra boasts a huge balcony that almost runs the full width of the home.
The other all-important feature to consider with an upside down home design is the glazing. Upper floor living is all about enjoying the view, and it is essential that the windows are big and expansive to ensure all views are maximised.
It is all of the little details that makes Novus Homes one of the most awarded two storey home builders in Perth and is why you should talk to us today about building your dream home.
Novus Homes have built a reputation for quality construction over our 25 years of building homes in Perth, proven by our track record of happy clients and over 106 wins at the annual HIA and MBA Perth Home Builder awards.
As with all of our luxury double storey home designs, you can build this house with the layout as is or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Highlights of our Deluxe Specification include:
- 25 year Structural Guarantee
- Colour consultation with interior designer
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!