18m Lot Width
Enquire about the Providence
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
A little bit of Hamptons living right here in Perth, The Providence is a home that will never go out of fashion.
Designed to suit an 18 metre wide lot, this is an ideal home design for those looking to build on a large block and perhaps demolish their old home and build brand new.
This two storey masterpiece creates an immediate lasting impression from its timeless elevation to its detailed design and finishing.
As with every home we build, The Providence has been thoughtfully designed - with the master suite on the ground floor and the minor bedrooms upstairs to create a zone of the house just for the kids.
The ultimate home for entertaining guests, The Providence features a huge kitchen, dining and living space that perfectly transitions through to the outdoor alfresco.
The home also features a large home theatre / media room, where you can close the double doors, jump on the couch with a bucket of popcorn and enjoy the latest film on your streaming service of choice.
To the front of the home is the magnificent master suite, which has one of the largest walk in robes in our range – and it doesn’t end there, with the master also boasting a luxurious ensuite complete with double vanity and spacious shower.
Adjacent to the master bed is the study, ideally located at the front of the property to suit those who run a business from home.
The triple garage is a major selling point, with the 3rd car bay having the potential to be utilised as a huge workshop should you choose.
Designed to suit blocks of land with an 18 metre frontage, and with almost 500 square metres of total area, this is a big family home!
With a reputation for quality construction forged over some 25 years, and a long list of wins at the annual MBA & HIA Perth home builder awards year after year you are in safe hands with Novus.
As with all of our luxury 2 storey home designs, you can build as is, or make changes to the floor plan to suit your individual needs.
Highlights of our Elite Specification include:
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get our state of the art technology package, valued at over $22,000, at no extra cost.
Sign up to build with Novus Homes for a limited time only and get our smart wiring package, multi-room audio, lighting control, home security package, keyless entry and more!Find Out More