Grange Upside Down $395,400
16m Lot Width
Enquire about the Grange Upside Down
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Grange is an upside down double storey design characterised by a multifaceted elevation that exudes style and sophistication.
This version of the home places the main living areas and master suite on the upper floor along with a rear balcony – just perfect for those with backyard views!
For those who prefer a more traditional layout this design is also available with the living areas on the ground floor, click here to view.
This well designed upside down home, which can also be referred to as an upper floor living home design, is absolutely perfect for those with a block of land overlooking any of Perth’s stunning beaches, rivers, lakes or natural parkland.
The key to success with any upside down home is the balcony, and more specifically the size of the balcony. This is a focal point for entertaining, so it is essential it is big enough to host a decent number of guests at any one time. The Grange – Upside Down house design has a spacious balcony so you can spread out and enjoy the rear views!
When building an upside down home design you also really need to consider the glazing. Upper floor living is all about enjoying the view, and it is essential that the windows are big enough to take in all the beauty your rear views have on offer.
It is all of the little details that makes Novus Homes one of the most awarded two storey home builders in Perth and is why you should talk to us today about building your dream home.
Novus Specification - some key features
- Colour consultation with interior designer.
- Traditional in situ built concrete slab to upper floor and stairs.
- H2 treated blue pine termite resistant structural timber.
- Concrete pump to footings, ground slab and upper floor slab.
- Acrylic texture render to all external walls, including one contrast colour.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Balconies, Porch and Alfresco's lined with plasterboard.
- 90mm PVC pipe laid under driveway for Owner's future reticulation.
- Vertically cored clay internal bricks for extra strength.
- Robes with mirrored sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Linen with White Kote glass sliding doors (if shown on plan).
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Caesarstone benchtop to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathrooms, WC(s), and Laundry.
- Overhead cupboard above Cooktop cabinets & fridge recess.
- Soft close drawers and doors to cabinets.
- Dishwasher recess with power and water.
- Microwave recess with power.
- Full height tiled splashback to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Clipsal iconic electrical switch covers (Vivid White).
- LED light switch for night visibility with neutral wiring for future bluetooth connectivity.
- Provision for NBN connection.
Want to know more about our premium upgrades and showcase items?
While the Novus specification is one of the best in the industry, we also offer a range of premium upgrades and showcase items that are on show in our display homes across Perth. For more information on these items we welcome you to get in touch and speak to one of our professional building consultants.
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!