Grange Upside Down $378,000
15m Lot Width
Enquire about the Grange Upside Down
If you would like to know more about this home design please enter your details by clicking the button below and we’ll be in touch.
How It Measures Up
Ground Floor Total
Upper Floor Total
The Grange is an upside down double storey design characterised by a multifaceted elevation that exudes style and sophistication.
This version of the home places the main living areas and master suite on the upper floor along with a rear balcony – just perfect for those with backyard views!
For those who prefer a more traditional layout this design is also available with the living areas on the ground floor, click here to view.
This well designed upside down home, which can also be referred to as an upper floor living home design, is absolutely perfect for those with a block of land overlooking any of Perth’s stunning beaches, rivers, lakes or natural parkland.
The key to success with any upside down home is the balcony, and more specifically the size of the balcony. This is a focal point for entertaining, so it is essential it is big enough to host a decent number of guests at any one time. The Grange – Upside Down house design has a spacious balcony so you can spread out and enjoy the rear views!
When building an upside down home design you also really need to consider the glazing. Upper floor living is all about enjoying the view, and it is essential that the windows are big enough to take in all the beauty your rear views have on offer.
It is all of the little details that makes Novus Homes one of the most awarded two storey home builders in Perth and is why you should talk to us today about building your dream home.
Highlights of our Deluxe Specification include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Double vanity with china basins to ensuite
- High ceilings to living areas as per plan
- Inset stainless steel trough and cabinetry
- Double robes to minor bedrooms with sliding doors
- Stunning acrylic texture rendered elevation with architectural elements as standard
- Mitred tiling to bathroom, ensuite, laundry and WC as standard
- Smeg 900mm stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Anti-scold tempering valve to hot water system
- Underbench microwave and powerpoint recess included with pot drawer below
- Provision for NBN connection
- Clipsal Iconic power and light switches
- Future Bluetooth connectivity to light switches
To find out more about all the inclusions in our Novus Homes get in touch today!
Special offer! Limited time only!
Get our state of the art technology package, valued at over $22,000, at no extra cost.
Sign up to build with Novus Homes for a limited time only and get our smart wiring package, multi-room audio, lighting control, home security package, keyless entry and more!Find Out More